Thursday, February 2, 2012

Scrap House!



So I started following a new blog (http://buildinghousesfromscraps.blogspot.com/) and I think it is the most wonderful idea! I purchased the pattern because I was to late to join the group! I like many am really bad about keeping up with monthly/weekly/daily challeges but I am going to try really hard to keep up with this one! The goal to this quilt is 365 tiny houses and 1 large one for the middle. When I say tiny I MEAN TINY! The finished block is 3.5 x 3.5 inches! I have completed my very first "scrap house" please see below! These are scraps I had left over from the gift bags this weekend!

Here is to hoping I can stick to posting my little homes! I shall see if my daughter and cousin want to get involved! If you are reading this you are a friend! Let me know and we can post our little houses all year long!




No comments:

Post a Comment