Friday, April 6, 2012

The Versatile Blogger!


From what I have read... The Versatile Blogger Award was created to introduce bloggers to each other and promote quality blogs that the nominated blogger and their followers may not have discovered otherwise.

If you are nominated, you are awarded the Versatile Blogger Award through that nomination. TO continue this great "discover new bloggers" effort please nominate other fellow bloggers that you are inspired by, excited to read about, or just plan like! 

Please thank the blogger that nominated you and post a link back to their blog! 

Thank you Danette over at Quilting Chemist for nominating me for this neat award!

Make sure you inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blog. 

Please see below my list of nominees, I hope you will check them out and enjoy their work as much as I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment